Friday, May 25, 2012

June 2012 American Art Collector's Article About the Eresman/Garcia Collection

I am so appreciative of my collectors. Their patronage and love of art allows me to do this crazy thing I do called painting.

In American Art Collector's June, 2012, issue there is an article about my new collectors, Committed to Collecting, Chip Eresman and Diana Garcia are dedicated to art and country. By Eric Christopher Cohler, Photography by Francis Smith. You may purchase it at any major bookstore.

It covers their journey to being collectors, the hows and whys of their collecting. Diana and Chip purchased The Three Fates at the recent Women Painting Women - The Expedition and Beyond at Principle Gallery in Alexandria, VA.
Red Kimono by Mia Bergeron, (from the 2010 Women Painting Women Invitational)  and work by Martin Poole and Ray Donley

The Three Fates in it's new home in their dining room. Over the fireplace a Thomas Beuchner, and to the right Ray Donley

The Three Fates in it's new home in their dining room. Over the fireplace a Thomas Beuchner, and to the right Ray Donley
The Three Fates, 30x40, oil on panel.
I've been lucky enough to meet many of my collectors and have become friends with them. The similar life experiences we have shared, the things that inspired me to paint the work and inspired them to want to live with the work, are the experiences that make us friends. We just happened to have been introduced through the medium of my painting.


It's almost newsletter time, if you are not signed up but would like to be, you may do so clicking here. I send them out once a month. they are news of upcoming shows, teaching tips and sneak peeks at work fresh off the easel.


My work may be seen at Principle Gallery, in Alexandria VA, Sugarman-Peterson Gallery in Santa Fe, NM, and Miller Gallery in Cincinnati, OH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...