Thursday, September 29, 2011

"Story Within" New Painting Video

Here's a new body of work created for Peterson-Cody Gallery, for my upcoming show opening Nov 4, 2011, Santa Fe, NM.

"Story Within"


It's a two person show with Forrest Solis.

My daughter Carly, a recent graduate of Savannah College of Art and Design, has opinions. It was her idea to do the voice over rather than music on this video.

I have to admit I experienced a little stage fright. I have no problem talking with my friends, family and students about art but I was nervous about recording my thoughts and hearing my own voice recorded.

Thanks to Carly's awesome editing you can't even tell I'm a slow southern talker, woo hoo for garage band!

I welcome comments and constructive criticism since I'm planning on doing more videos. I have a few other videos on my YouTube Channel.

2 comments:

  1. OH... Would that I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shanna, one of these days will find us in the same city I feel sure!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...