Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hyper Realism Show, Mayer Fine Art, Norfolk, VA

I'll be participating the "Hyperrealism Show" at Mayer Fine Art in Norfolk, Virginia. The opening is Sat. April 10, 7:00-9:00pm. I'll have seven works in the show and am one of four artists included. The show is the brain child of Sheila Giolitti, artist, and gallery director/owner. The show will run through June 13, 2010.

Sheila has chosen the following works for  the show. Fresh off the easel, Don't Blink, 30x40, oil on panel.
A few details.
Oracle, 22x30,  charcoal on toned paper.
 Flight Plan, 23x32, oil
 On With the Show, 30x22, oil
 Near at Hand, 47x32, oil
Enlightenment, 24x24, oil on panel.
And lastly a small study for the Don't Blink painting, Strike Two, 3.5"x5.5", oil.
I'll be in good company with other artists Michael Fitts, Sharon Moody, Rieneke Leenders.

While I'm in town I've been invited to give a slide talk about my work for Mark Miltz's Painting 1 & 2 classes at Thomas Nelson Community College. Mark and I are long time friends. We met when we were both silk screen artists for the imprinted sportswear company "World Class" in Florida.
Mayer Fine Art 

Check out my Website or YouTube Channel
Interested in signing up for my email newsletter? Subscribe Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...