Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hyper Realism Show Opening, Mayer Fine Art, Norfolk, VA

 Here are pictures from the opening of the show April 10, 2010. My work is included with the work of Michael Fitts, Sharon Moody, and Reineke Leenders. The show will be up through June 13.

It is a well conceived show with quirky still life paintings and figurative work. We had a packed house on Saturday night and I got to meet some very interesting people. Afterward we went to Havana restaurant to continue the stimulating conversation with gallery owner Sheila Giolitti and other local artists.

Subscribe to my monthly email newsletter, where I share painting tips and news about upcoming shows. Check out my YouTube Channel or my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...